21 Kasım 2008 Cuma

SOMETHING COMPLICATED


In a cold day while I was surfing in the net in my house,smokes began coming out of my COMPUTER.I said"Ohh damn it!What happened to this machine in the middle of reading exciting news regarding UFOs?"After sometime looking for my MOBILE PHONE,i gave a call to a FRIEND to look after my BABY and took a seat until she came.Then,she came.I put on my COAT and went to a department store to buy a computer,MOUSE and HEADPHONES.Because all of them were damaged out of smoke.But i gave up buying them and decided to buy a NOTEBOOK.Notebook seemed much more logical because it was mobile.On the street i saw a couple of young men playing TROMBONE and i gave them some money.While i was walking down the street,i saw an old woman with a WAND and helped her cross the way because i like helping.Everything seemed until here.But i noticed a house full of unhappy people and came in.I heard a woman was dead and i wanted to saw her anyway.Now i was shocked because she was my ex-girlfriend in high school.I found a BAG in the room.There was a BOOK in it and i opened it.I saw a flower and a letter in the book.I began crying because it was the FLOWER i had given her in high school and in the letter it was written that she would love and follow me until she died....

2 yorum:

nesrinatak dedi ki...

you made up a creative story. really i enjoyed reading it. your humurous style with sentimentality also makes effect.

Samet dedi ki...

Walk friend !!! You write a very exciting story.